Monday, August 25, 2008

No to Political Conventions

Question: Now that the political conventions have begun, I am curious to know how much of them do you plan to watch? Will you watch one more than the other? Or both about the same? Don Rain, St. Petersburg, Florida.

Answer: I will watch them both exactly the same -- not at all. None. I like to think that I have more important things to do with my life than sit in front of a television and watch propaganda. I guess one of the sad things about this is that many people don't realize they are watching staged propaganda shows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your answer. They are both staged, if not rehearsed, propaganda shows. I am a bit of a TV addict. I would like to be like you and not watch any but I already have a little. But I didn't come away with anything positive. I really should just watch something else or a movie or something.
Sharon Richardson, Beverly Hills, California

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home