Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Comments

Question: A friend and I were discussing your blog. He and I agreed that you usually "hit the nail on the head." But we couldn't decide why you don't get more comments. For example, your June 16th answer has only one comment. I would have thought that it would easily have a dozen. Do you filter out most comments? My friend's girlfriend read your blog and we asked her. She said you don't have many comments because your answers are so good. With the June 16th answer, she said, "what more do you want? He answered everything." But do you simply not run a lot of comments or do you not receive many? Tyler Ware, Miami, Florida
Answer: Thus far, I have used every single comment I have received. I do not receive many. I like your friend's girlfriend's reason. And, thus far, I have not had to edit any comments. I have polite readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home