Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Harmless Nut?

Question: A friend of mine suggested I write you. Honestly, I had never heard of this blog. I haven't read all your answers but I have read some. You do make a lot of sense. My situation is this -- my husband and I have been married for 19 years. We decided not to have any children. But I do have an extremely cute little dog that I truly consider to be my child and I treat her as my child. Her name is Heather. I have clothes for her and a cart that I push her around in. I have been offended when some stores and restaurants do not allow me to bring my baby girl in with me. Heather is completely house-broken and better behaved than most other children. I prepare special meals for Heather because she is so special to me. My husband likes Heather but thinks I'm obsessed with her. My friend (the one who told me how to write you) thinks I'm nuts over Heather. She says I'm a harmless nut but a nut none-the-less. Do you think I'm a nut? Markie Evers, Boston, Mass.
Answer: Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home