Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Party Girl

Question: What do you think of the John Edwards' mess with the party girl? Stevie Carr, Los Angeles, California.

Answer: I have literally received dozens of questions about this subject so I have chosen one to respond to and, hopefully, end any additional such questions. I think that the deceit involved is typical of politicians. Anyone who believes any politician is extremely naive. But more importantly to me, this episode has absolutely no impact on my life. I have never thought that John Edwards was anything more than a bag of hot air. He is a meaningless person to me. Consequently, I treat him, as I do all politicians, with complete indifference. His fooling around with a party girl really does not change my opinion of him because my opinion of him was already so low that whatever he does cannot make an impact. Stevie, I think that you should spend your time on things that influence your life and ignore things like this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you responded the way you did. It is true that so much of what we spend our time reading about or watching on TV has no direct impact on us at all. Why should I spend my time watching stuff on TV about John Edwards? I shouldn't. It is a waste of time. Thank you for pointing that out so well.
Sherry Lumpkins, Athens, Georgia

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Edwards is an idiot to be making it with that chick. Man that woman has a lot of miles on her. Edwards could get himself a real fox. Why would he mess around with her? Of course, it is pretty damn low to mess around with anyone when your old lady is dying of cancer.
Kevin Simpson, Portland, Oregon

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home