Friday, May 26, 2006

He only slapped me once!

Question:
Hi Scot. My name is Rachel. I am 17 years old and have been dating the same man (in
his early twenties) for the past seven months. I think I am in love with him. He treats me very nice. He is a bit domineering but I suppose that is due to our age
differences. A friend of mine told me to quit dating him. He did slap me in the face once and that hurt but he did apologize for it and has not done it again. I think he is very masculine but my friend thinks he is arrogant. I just want to know what to do. Yes or no, should I continue dating him?
Answer:
No.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, Dr. Andrews, I am reading your answers over a year after you wrote them. This is the perfect response to this question. I am glad you chose not to go into a long explaination. Given the information provided, you did not need to and you didn't. Perfect! I am so impressed with your answers.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home